How Much Do Game Developers Make?
If you’ve ever wondered how most income a people formulating a games we play make, consternation no more. Gamasutra has relayed a news from a “sister publication” Game Developer Magazine that breaks down a normal volume of income done over several positions during any given developer.
These statistics are garnered from The Game Developer Salary Survey conducted by Game Developer Magazine. The investigate pinpoints a normal income during “mainstream” US-based companies during 2011 during $81,192 (up from $80,817 in 2010). But when damaged down by position and expertise, we come adult with a numbers listed below.
- Art and Animation – $75,780 (up from $71,354)
- Audio – $83,182 (up from $68,088)
- Business – $102,160 (down from $106,452)
- Game Design – $73,386 (up from $70,223)
- Production – $85,687 (down from $88,544)
- Programming – $92,962 (up from $85,733)
- Quality Assurance – $47,910 (down from $49,009)